keg n bottle, Inc. 2018
The promoter is: Keg-N-Bottle, Inc. whose registered office is at 2124 Broadway Street, Anderson, IN. 46012
All competitions are open to residents of the state of Indiana aged 21 years or over except employees of Keg-N-Bottle, Inc. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competitions and details of how to enter are via
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be posted per contest. After the date posted no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
You must be 21 years of age and a subscriber to "Friends of Keg-N-Bottle".
Winner must present a valid I.D. Winner must be able to pick up the contest prize at 2124 Broadway Street, Anderson, IN. 46012. Winner agrees not to sell the contest prize.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: seen in contest post picture.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Indiana State law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Indiana.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address:
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Keg-N-Bottle Inc. and not to any other party.
Keg-N-Bottle Inc.‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
Keg-N-Bottle Inc. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Keg-N-Bottle Inc. also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.